Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fiddlesticks farm











It's been years since we've been to fiddlesticks farm.  Normally our weekends are filled with soccer.  Allison has two tournaments coming up that will take us out of town during the weekend.  Also Allison's season games have been on Tuesdays and Thursday's.  And our school canceled the fall festival, boo!  Anyway my sister was coming into Midland for her sister in laws family baby shower.  She came in early to hang out so we thought it would be fun to go out to fiddlesticks.  I was a little hesitant to take all 4 kids by myself because Richard was working but I managed.  The kids behaved so well, and Camden slept through the whole experience!  We were quiet the crowd between my sisters 4 kids and my 4!  There were so many attractions surrounding the farm we where there for hours!  The kids had a blast and surprisingly everyone stayed together.  It was such a sweet reunion for Cooper and Zach.  It's crazy how much they love/fight they definitely have a brotherly relationship! Also it was so fun to see the littlest boy cousins playing with each other. I didn't get to chat much with my baby sister but it was fun to catch up between corralling kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment