Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Peek







I often think no one has any idea how busy my life is.  Well of courses my hubby, my best friend, my sisters, and my mom.  I wonder if my children realize how busy my little life is.  A lot of my hustle and bustle is due to there needs and extracurricular activities.  I thought I would write about the few things that have kept us busy that aren't really blog worth by themselves.

* Picture Day for all three kids over the last two weeks.  Allison reminded me the night before, I literally ran to Dillard's before they closed.  Cooper of course had his newly large scar on his head for this picture.  Beckett had picture day Wednesday poor guy got attacked by mosquitos which he is really allergic to, wonder how those pictures will turn out..

*Weight check for Camden.  Camden has been having tummy issues and we had to bring him back to the doctor to get his weight check.  He is doing good and gained weight.

*Allison's heal cup broke and I had to take her into the orthotics place to get them to check her heal and reorder another pair.  This took several phone calls and visits.

*Early release was this past week.  Allison and Cooper got out at noon, which is when Beckett gets out of school.  How to be in two places at once.  The kids were so bored at home so we decided to go to chickfila for an early dinner.

*Church presidency meeting this past week.  Being the secretary doesn't require me to busy all the time.  It is mainly a clerical job keeping up with ward wide auxiliary events, set up meetings, compile a monthly newsletter, and send out email event reminders etc. 

*Homework!!  It takes up so much of our time!  Allison is more a self paced worker, but I have to pretty much keep Cooper on constant task.  Allison has a ton of test this year were always studying for them and my dear Cooper drives me crazy when we practice for his test.

*Activity Day's is in full swing.  Allison goes twice a month.  Its tough to fit into our afternoons but she always has a great time.

*Soccer practice takes up a lot of our time.  Between drop offs, pick ups, and soccer pictures our life is around the clock soccer!

*I dropped a pizza off to a friend who just had a baby.  My sweet friend had her fourth baby and she crossed my mind a few times this week so I thought I would drop her family off a pizza for lunch and make her life a lil easier!

*Our church has a bi-weekly playdate.  It's fun to catch up with friends, I usually just go with Camden because Beckett is at school.

*Dinner date with friends.  We invited the A's over for dinner with there two kiddos Friday.  Cooper was counting down the hours and waiting by the window.  I love to entertain and we really enjoy chatting with our friends as the kids go wild with their friends.

*Cooper has had a few playdates with his friend Jackson, once at our house and once at his house.  Also Allison has had her friend Sam over to hang out.   

*The two little boys and I dropped off poweraids to go with the VT message to three of the ladies I visit each month.  Plus we visited with one of our friends at the park.

*My moms birthday was on the 7th and my sisters and I went in together to get her a fitbit.  I got one back in August and my sister got one in September for her birthday.  We do these fun challenges together.  Little do people realize how often I walk sometimes up to 26,000 steps a day!

*I joined a 8 week weightloss challenge with some ladies from church.  I've lost 28 pounds total since Camden was born to date, and 9 of those pounds since the challenge started.  I still have 9 pounds to lose and I'll be pre Camden weight.  Its been tough but I am up for it!  Its not a complicated challenge, its off a point system and percentage lost.  Anyway its been a constant thing in my everyday life recently.  I am the top 3 out of 21 people.

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt do it! I would have a melt down doing all you do in one day let alone a week. Your a total super mom!!

    ReplyDelete