Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fun day Friday




The kids have been so excited for the Goosebumps movie to come out.  We told the kids if they did there best at school for the first 6 weeks we would go to cenergy to watch the movie.  Allison made straight A's and my Cooper had a tough first 6 weeks.  He didn't fail any classes and his behavior has been nearly perfect!  My mother in law and father in law watched Camden and we went out for some fun!  We stopped by the Halloween store to find something for Cooper's costume.  We had a blast in there, it's almost like a haunted house!  We went to the movie and loaded up on popcorn and drinks.  Beckett was an angel he never made a sound!  Cooper followed me to get refills and then had to go to the bathroom.  The movie was awesome!!  Allison is obsessed with ventriloquist dummies now!  We played two rounds of lazier tag, they even allowed us to take Beckett!  I let him use my gun, we totally schooled the opposing team of teenagers!!  Afterwards we played a few games in the arcade, there a complete rip off but the kids had fun!  It was such a great night out, although I missed Camden terribly!

1 comment: