Tuesday, February 26, 2013

California here we come!

My lil family~    Stacey









HI PLUTO!    Stacey



Me and my lil guy~    Stacey













These pictures are from are last two trips to Disney Land.  A week from today we are leaving to California!  Because of Richard's 10days on 4 days off schedule, we have to be back on Friday the 15th.  So in order for us to spend time at my Aunts in Northern CA, a few days in Southern CA at Disney Land, and drive time we are leaving Tuesday after school the week before spring break on the 5th.  We have driven before twice actually, back then with just two kids.  I don't expect the drive to be bad actually, and my kids are excellent travelers.  There are several things I am excited about this trip.  First it's been nearly 2 years since I've seen my Aunt!  We talk on the phone all the time, text, and email.  But I cant wait to put my arms around her and spend some quality time with her!!  Secondly I am excited to be off ten days with my hubby.  The last time we spent that many days together was when Beckett was born nearly 8 months ago!  And I cant leave out how excited I am to take the kids back to Disney Land.  Its a little different this time, the kids are both older.  Its been exactly two years since we last went and this time my kids have opinions!  Every thing is booked for our trip hotels and Disney tickets etc.  Right know I am in planning mode/packing mode.  We've bought knew dvd's, dsi games, toys, and snacks/drinks. The car is getting detailed Monday before we leave.  Plus I got an oil change last week, a throttle body cleaner, and new wipers!  I hope these next few days fly by which I am sure they will.  We've got two soccer games, dentist apt, mops meeting, soccer practices, and two birthday parties to pass the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment