Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wisdom teeth




This past Wednesday I had four of my wisdom teeth pulled, plus a filling, and a cleaning.  My sweet husband took two days off to help.  My mother and father in law also took a day off just in case I wasn't back on my feet by Friday.  I even had my sister's on stand by in case I wasn't up for the baby shower.  Which meant even with all the planning we had done, I had to leave the rest of the to-do's to my sister Courtney.  I normally am not a medicine taker, nor do I go to the Dr.  Although I am freak when it comes to my kids, I take them to the Dr for EVERYTHING!  You can imagine my concern when the dentist told my I would be on 6 different medications for my surgery!  Plus medicine of any kind tends to make me vomit.  And yes I vomited a few times, thank goodness I don't remember it, and thank goodness my husband still loves me after cleaning it all up!  I wished I would have put the connection of taking 4 sedation pills two hours before my appointment would have meant I wasn't going to be walking into my appointment.  Just maybe I would have planned my morning a little different.  I am happy to say I am well 4 days later, but the honest truth is I am still recovering.  My brain is function but my mouth well it still has some catching up to do.  I didn't realize I would still be on a soft food diet for 10 days, because I would have planned a little better on meals.  I also wont mention the 5 pounds I've lost since.  Did I mention I also missed Allison's Valentines party?  Richard went and he grabbed this sweet picture of her before school. 













No comments:

Post a Comment