Thursday, February 28, 2013

Its offical!!




As of Wednesday night, we have a crawler in the Sanchez house!!!!  Beckett has been seriously rocking on all fours with knees up all last week.  And last night after both big kids were in bed and Richard and I were chatting in the living room, Beckett took off crawling to get to Toby's rabbit food!  We thought it was a fluke but when Richard put the computer on the ground Beckett took off to crawl to it!  I cant believe it, my lil guy is crawling!  A week from today he will be 8 months old.  I knew time would go by quickly but not this fast.  Also yesterday was another first.  I took the boys to the park while Allison was piano lesson's and Beckett was dieing to get out of his carseat so I let Cooper hold him while going down the slide, he laughed so hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment