Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Date Night



After all our running around Friday, Richard decided kinda last minute that we should have a date night since I will be under the weather on Valentines day (I am getting my wisdom teeth out, I will post about that later).  So after all our running around on Friday we dropped the kids off, unloaded the car, ordered a pizza, and left the kids with grandma and grandad.  We decided to check out the new restaurant Chito's.  It is pretty much identical to Ajuua's but a nicer atmosphere.  After dinner we had a little bit of time to kill and ran to target to buy the kids teacher gifts for Valentines day.  We were looking around target at different things for the kids, I laughed and told Richard how silly we were doing things for the kids while out on a date night!  We then went to the movie, I even splurged and bought CANDY!  It was such a nice time with my sweetheart.  I think as parents you learn to function around your kids interruptions, questions, and there daily needs.  It was heavenly not to tend to someone elses needs for a few hours and just enjoy my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment