Thursday, February 7, 2013

Super Bowel






Sunday was Super Bowel and we had a little get together with some friends of ours and there baby at our house.  I made so much food, Richard took all the leftovers to work and came home with empty containers Monday afternoon.   I spent Thursday afternoon making a list for food and scanning pinterest for recipes to make.  I have to admit this was one super bowel I was actually rooting for a team that I liked.  I grew up in Midland but I spent my entire summers in California from the age of 6-18 and have only missed one year visiting CA in the last 10 years.  I consider myself a California girl at heart.  My Aunt's live a little more than an hour away from San Fransisco.  Not to mention that my aunt Steffer is a huge 49ers fan.  We even got her tickets to a game this season for her birthday.  It was fun to watch the game with friends eat good food and root for our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment