Thursday, February 21, 2013

Humbled





As I drove back into Hobbs I realized how completely humbling this weekend was to me.  I was remind just how blessed I am to have been born into the family that I have, and for the extended family I gained by marrying Richard.  I always joke about my bad luck or bad timing in life.  But I know that I have been abundantly blessed in the family and friends department, and above all blessed beyond measure with my soul mate my true love (Richard).  I mean who meets the love of there life at the tender age of 15?!  I didn't have to look far for Richard, and technically he found me.  Not to say life has been easy, because I have had my share of trials and tribulations believe me.  We each have our own path to walk.  But this weekend I was surround by my immediate family and never before in my life had I made this connection.  I've always lived so close to my sisters/mom, literally 5 minutes or less.  And know that's a totally different story.  This coming Saturday my sister Jamie leaves Midland (probably forever) to her new home in CA.  Then this summer my sister Courtney is moving to Florida to be closer to her new husbands family.  Its been nearly two months since I've seen my baby sister, who know lives in San Angelo.  Have I mentioned I haven't seen my mom since before Thanksgiving!  I know this is normal for some people, but NOT FOR ME!  When I grew up we were all that each other had, our bond with each other is different.  I will compare it to an invisible string that binds us all together some how, unlike most relationships.  I am saying I cant physically live without these people in my everyday life.  I am sure your thinking whats the big deal, but it is a big deal, to me!  When we were all together (minus Richard, he had to work boo)  I was so happy, such happiness that has eluded me these past few months.  That kind of happiness that when you achieve it, it could bring you to tears.  I am learning to treasure these moments, because they will be few and far between know.



Cousin love!!!  I know this is a long post but I dont want to forget how much fun all the kids had together.  They have all grown up together and play so well together.  For those of you who dont know who all the kids are I will start with Beckett and move all the way to baby Clara.

Beckett~  age: 7 months
Allison~ age: 7 3/4
Hailey~ age: 4
Molly (Heather's soon to be step daughter) age: 3
Cooper James~age: 4 1/2
Zachary~ age: 6 1/2
Ryu~ age: 5 3/4
Clara~ age: 4 months












No comments:

Post a Comment