Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Groundhogs day





Richard was working this past weekend so the kids and I had to fill our day with fun activities.  Both the kids got notes sent home from school about making there own valentines box/bag.  Normally I thought that was done at school but we had fun making our own.  I have a stash of crafts and was able to pull some fun things out for the kids to decorate.  Allison was all about decorating, my Cooper was not.  He literally handed me a few decorations and said I pick this you glue it on.  It was such a nice day Saturday that we decided to load up and spend some time at the park, but first we had to drive around town hunting for girl scout cookies for Allison.  The kids love the new park that's been built and Beckett was so content in the stroller.  After the park we came home and made cupcakes.  It was such a chill day and Richard even got home early.

No comments:

Post a Comment