Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Heather's baby shower

 






 
 
Saturday was my little sister's baby shower.  My sister Courtney and I had been planning for this for months!  I have driven into Midland several times for brain storming, trips to the store, making her gifts, planing and putting together the games, and bring all the decorations etc.  We were still working away Friday night and Saturday morning.  We were even busy putting it all together at my sister Jamie's house down to ten minutes before the shower started!  But it all came together beautifully!  We made the perfect decision's on the food everything was a hit, but don't blame me for the ugly iced cupcakes.  Yes, I said it!  Heather you have no talent icing cupcakes, but thanks for helping us out since we were behind.  The decorations were perfect, our gifts came together, and many friends came together to shower Heather and baby Marcus with gifts.  We cant wait for lil Marcus's arrival.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment