Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nerf or Nothing Party

Cooper had been talking and planning his birthday for a while.  He went through different themes.  At first he said he wanted to have his birthday party at chucky cheese again, I put that to rest after two years of parties there lol.  Then he wanted a ninja turtle party and lastly a Nerf gun party!  The Nerf theme stuck and I have been brain storming for awhile!  It was super fun planning his party.  Although his party really sprung up on me especially with Beckett's birthday, are mini vacation, many trips to Midland, and then finding out we were moving! 











 
I think Cooper's Nerf birthday party was a success!  Richard's parents and sister and brother in law drove in from Midland.  Plus we had a handful of friends attend his party!  We had 6 different Nerf target stations for the kids to shoot at.  We even had a station to color and shoot your own target.  Of course we had the occasional Nerf shooting going on between kids!  Allison even had a friend come to the party and she had fun hanging out with her.  Beckett had a blast walking and using his walker in the wide open spaces of the gym!  I am so glad my in laws were there to help keep an eye on Beckett.  I have to say I am relieved Cooper's party is over though its time to start packing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment