Monday, July 8, 2013

One year old pictures!!

 
 
 
 
I know the past few post have been about Beckett but I couldn't help adding this last one, first birthday's are a big thing in my opinion! I am not the type of the person who can justify spending outrageous prices for professional pictures.  I only do family pictures every few years.  I do how ever take a ton of pictures of my kiddos at every event or activity!  On my birthday list I do want a new super duper camera.  I am no means a professional but I capture moments when I can and I will pay someone to do family pictures when the occasion arises.  I borrowed a friends wagon (before Beckett got his new one) and got Beckett dressed and took him to the park and took pictures for less then 20 minutes.  I was lucky to get a few good pictures, my lil guy doesn't sit still for long these days!  No stress, after the pictures all the kids played at the playground.  I thought I would add a few of the other pictures of Beckett being his silly self, love my B boy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment