Sunday, July 21, 2013

Vacation wrap up!

After we checked out of the resort we drove back to my moms Sunday morning.  It rained the whole day.  It was kind of a bummer for the kids.  They where a little bored, but entertained them selves.  Although I enjoyed chatting with my mom and going on a walk with our umbrellas when the rain let up.  Monday morning before we left my moms we went to this little consignment store and scored a few things for the kids.  Then we stopped by and visited our friends the Ashton's who use to live in Midland.  Then we were back on the road to Hobbs..





Photo: Got to visit with our friends the Ashton's. Allison had fun playing with Claire!




A little tidbits from our trips..


I thought I broke my toe.  When Richard was unpacking the back of the highlander I was holding something and he accidental let go of the flat of Dasani water and it fell on my toe!

Beckett had a double ear infection.  Beckett has been cutting this one darn tooth for nearly a week.  He was pretty fussy while I was packing.  But Beckett was still in a mood on Friday.  Suddenly we notice him rubbing his ears raw, something a baby Cooper use to do!  Sure enough I took him in on Tuesday and confirmed a double ear infection, poor baby!

It rained the entire drive back to Hobbs.  I have never driven entirely in the rain on a road trip.  It was crazy!  WE had the luggage covered.  But the top suitcase which was Beckett's was soaked when we got home!

Cooper had to pee on the drive back while we were in the middle of no where.  I love having boys and the fact that they can pee anywhere!  It was pouring rain but we pulled on the side of the road and the lil guy went.

I forgot to mention my mom and step dad got a new puppy.  They named him Toby he is 10 weeks old.  Allison was in love with him.  Cooper was afraid of him, darn fear of dogs!  Beckett well they had a love hate relationship.  Mainly B got annoyed when Toby would steal his pacifier lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment