Thursday, July 25, 2013

NEWS!!!!!!

There have been a lot of new things happening in my extended family lately, and some exciting news in the Sanchez household!!!!!!!


I know I mentioned that my sister Courtney and her family moved to Florida at the beginning of June.  I don't believe that I mentioned that my sister is expecting again!  To make the news even more exciting she is expecting twins, twin girls!!  Its hard to believe she is so far away.  My sister is due is late September, but she is measuring 8 weeks ahead and her Doctor doesn't think she will make it to her due date.  Also one of the babies is breach.  Her due date is at such an odd time for me, in the thick of the school year, with Richard having no vacation left (besides the 3 days he is saving for the holidays) I am worried I wont get to see these precious new babies when there born.  We do have a trip planned to go visit her in March though..



On to more news with in the family.  My older sister Jamie who was transferred by Chevron to San Ramon this past February, she is almost done with her six month assignment in California.  Well it looks like for her new six month assignment Chevron is transferring her to Kazakhstan in September!  I wonder where Chevron will send her on her last six month assignment?


We also have news on Richard's side of the family.  Our nephew and his girlfriend are expecting a baby in January!  I think they find out next month what they are having.  I am a terrible guesser, I have totally guessed wrong the last few pregnancies of people I know.  So I am staying out of the guessing game, although Richard had a dream he had a girl.  But I haven't asked him his final guess, he is pretty accurate on gender guessing.  I cant believe I've known my nephew Alex since he was 9!  He is going to be such a great daddy, I am very excited for him and his sweet girlfriend.  I get to be a great aunt again and it means another sweet baby to spoil!


Now for the Sanchez family news, yesterday morning Richard was offered a position in Crane TX.  Which means we would live in Midland and he would commute!  Were moving back home!!!!!!!!!!!!  His official start date is September 16th.  He will be training his replacement once they find someone to fill his position here until September.  We want the kids to start school in Midland, which means we are on the hunt for a house.  The market in Midland is CRAZY, house are selling fast.  Hopefully we can find a house soon without settling, it looks like we might be moving into a fixer upper.  The whole family is so happy to be moving back to Midland.  It looks like these next two months are going to be crazy busy for us but we are ready for this new adventure!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! you do have a lot of news! Lots of stuff happening in your family!! Congrats on moving back to Midland!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete