Monday, July 29, 2013

New House?!?

 
Wednesday I drove into Midland and our realtor took me around to look at a few houses.  The third house I looked at I just feel in love with.  I had such a good feeling about it but I wanted Richard to see it first.  Although I thought it was a little over priced.  On Friday Richard and I had a few more house lined up and then went and looked at the house I wanted last.  I tried not letting my emotions shine through and let Richard get his own feeling for the house.  To my surprise he saw the potential I saw.  Richard threw out a very low offer on the house.  I was shocked when he said it to the realtor, but guess what the sellers accepted our offer!!!!  The house needs some updating, we are planning on replacing the entire flooring on the house and painting before we move in.  We close on the house on the 24th of August and our realtor is setting the inspection and appraisal for this week or next!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! How fun!! What neighborhood/street is it on? So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fannin school district. Off of Neely and behind Midland Christian:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It will be fun to have you guys back in Midland!

    ReplyDelete