Sunday, July 7, 2013

Party and BBQ


 
Richard worked yesterday but I was determined to fill Beckett's day with fun activities until he came home for our BBQ party!  Beckett had fallen asleep without his normal bottle before bed and woke up at 2am to eat.  I grabbed him out of his crib and as he held his bottle I sang him happy birthday.  A tradition I do with all my kids, they get a solo of happy birthday while sitting in my lap!  B woke up around 8:15am and I made his favorite breakfast eggs and bananas.  For lunch I took all the kids to big cheese a pizza joint similar to chucky cheese.  Beckett loves breadsticks and pasta!  The big kids had fun they won 200 tickets from a game they both spun the wheel on!  Beckett enjoyed ride in the little car, train, and carousel.  finally daddy came home and our friends and there son came over for hamburgers and hot dogs cooked on the grill!  We ate food, cake, and opened presents.  Beckett and his best friend Samuel enjoyed playing with toys, tissue, and the birthday bag!  It was a wonderful low key night celebrating our baby B and chatting with our friends.
 



 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment