Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Walking!

 

 


The week after Beckett's birthday he started to become a little more adventurous in the walking department.  We tried so many different things as incentives to encourage him to walk.  It turns out the only person Beckett would walk for was his daddy, and so began Beckett's first few steps from the couch to Richard.  Then he got a little more courageous and would walk to things he thought he could reach four or five steps at a time.  This weekend Beckett has literally been walking every where, he is still a bit unstable and doesn't have the best balance.  It is so cute to see him finally walk and sometimes I wonder if I am ready for this new freedom he now has.  Even the big kids are excited to watch Beckett walk, although I am sure that will wear off quick!  Some times I wonder where my baby went, it makes me a little sad that his first year went by so fast.  I am always telling my sisters to cherish there babies because before you know it you have a toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment