Friday, May 10, 2013

10 months





On Monday Beckett turned 10 months.  Its been such a busy busy week I haven't had time to blog about it!  Little B fits right in with our family.  He knows his siblings and follows them everywhere.  Beckett knows the way around our house, and believe me he is all over the place!  Beckett will stand for a few seconds on his own and then of course falls.  He doesn't have the greatest of balance yet.  One of B's favorite things to do is play at the dish washer.  When he hears that thing open or sees me over there he crawls super fast!  Beckett is so interested in everything, he doesn't like to be held in my arms for long!  Some times while I hold him he is desperately trying to jump out of my arms.  Last week when I locked us out of the house we walked to the park and Beckett was so frustrated in the stroller so I sat him on the grass.  The wind was blowing and he loved it, the kid sat there with the wind blowing in his face for at least 30 minutes.  Beckett has started to do this silly thing were he will crawl all over the place find me then just gently lay his head down on my lap or leg.  B is in a I want mommy stage, he rarely goes to other people with out grabbing for me or crying.  The other day Cooper and Allison were dressing up in there power ranger costumes and Cooper asked me to play the red ranger.  I put the mask on and then B crawled over to me, apparently I scared him he cried and cried when he saw me!!  Beckett doesn't seem like a baby to me anymore he has grown a ton.  Two more months until the big 1st birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment