Monday, May 20, 2013

Enjoying B





I especially love the first picture of Beckett, his smile is infectious!  I also love how you can see his bottom teeth and kind of see his top two teeth.  This little boy lights up my world and I don't want to forget a thing about this stage.  Boy how I have forgotten,  its like daja vu when I notice Beckett getting into things, or playing with things he shouldn't, or emptying food, or pulling things from drawers.  Its like duh mommy you should remember these things you've had two other kiddos.  I guess my older two haven't been in this stage in so long its all coming back to me.  I've had friends comment how easy going I am about Beckett, which they also comment is unlike me.  I normally am a very structured controlling person when it comes to my children's schedules and activities or the cleanliness of my home.  But I cant help but smile and let B get into things and explore.  Babies grow up to fast these stages just fly by and I refuse to get caught up and not enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment