Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preschool Graduation


                                                                                               Cooper and Richard's parents
                                                                                             Cooper and his best friend



                                                                                           Cooper and his teacher Mrs. Morgan





Tuesday night Cooper graduated from preschool!!  It was a crazy full day but we were able to be there for Cooper's graduation and enjoy the school program.  I was so worried Cooper wouldn't say his part for the month of October but the kid surprised me and actually remembered it!  Something people don't know about Cooper is he loves to sing, he was loudly singing all the songs during the program it was soooo cute.  The children graduated in order of there speaking parts which meant Cooper wouldn't be at the end!  The director would call the child's name and list what that child wanted to be when he or she grew up.  Some of the kids answers were hilarious "I want to grow up and be the boss of my own remote control!"  The director would then hand the diploma to the child and shake the child's hand.  After the child received the diploma then they would walk across this bridge and stop in the middle and move there tassel.  I was crying like a baby when it was Cooper's turn!  Cooper said when he grows up "I want to be just like my daddy and work at Chevron!"  Be still my heart I love that little blue eyed boy more than I can describe!!!!  After the graduation we took a bunch of pictures and went to dinner with my in laws, Cooper's choice at Furr's Cafeteria!

No comments:

Post a Comment