Thursday, May 16, 2013

Preschool birthday party




At Cooper's preschool each month they celebrate all the children's birthday that fall during that month on one designated day.  Any child's birthday that falls during the summer they choose to celebrate there birthdays during the month of May.  I was in charge of planning the party.  Cooper's party was four days after Allison's party, which meant I was one busy mommy trying to pull it all together.  I planned three games for the class a fun pin the tale on the donkey sticker game, a racing balloon game, and summer bingo.  We also had cupcakes/drinks, popcorn, and goodie bags for all the kids.  Cooper woke up that morning asking me where all his presents were!  I told him it wasn't his real birthday, that his school was celebrating his birthday early with all his friends.  Cooper kept saying all day how it was his not his real birthday day, and he wore his birthday hat all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment