Sunday, May 12, 2013

My nephew's graduation




On Friday afternoon the kids and I drove into Midland to watch my nephew graduate from Midland College with his certificate in aviation mechanics.  I meet Darrian when he was 5 years old, the years have sure passed.  What an accomplishment on his part to achieve this goal, I was so glad we were able to be there to watch him walk across the stage.  Allison and I came by our selves and I left the boys with my sister.  It was a enjoyable graduation we had great seats!!  I think I enjoyed being by my self without the boys or constantly keeping my eye on an active baby.




Saturday during lunch we had a family party to celebrate Darrian's graduation.  My Mother and Father in law have done so much for Darrian, they threw a wonderful party.  The weather was fairly nice and we all sat outside and ate hamburgers and hot dogs together.  The kids had fun running around with there cousins.  Beckett kept trying to eat rocks!  My niece and nephew in law came with there three week old baby Connor.  My brother in law bought Cooper some cowboy boots last week and yesterday he brought Cooper a cowboy hat.  Beckett even got a chance to wear it.  It was such a relaxing time with family, I was so sad Richard had to work. Congratulations again to my nephew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment