Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thankful

 

Today I was feeling extra thankful.  Its important to sit back and take in what's around you.  Richard had this weekend off and we actually canceled all of our plans and decided to relax this weekend!  We slept in, well not really Beckett fell asleep early Friday night at 6:30 therefore Saturday morning he woke up bright and early and ready to play at 6:20 am!  I cooked a huge breakfast ham/hash browns the works!  We worked in the backyard for a few hours.  Went out to lunch with our whole crew.  Nothing to special about our whole weekend.  While we were at church I was happy to look over at my children and husband sitting next to me such peace it brought me.  Richard has said many times this weekend how Beckett completes our family.  I am so blessed to have my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment