Monday, May 27, 2013

Last day 2013

 
Another school year has ended!  So proud of how far Allison has come this school year.  She definitely had a tough adjustment to second grade and her new baby brother.  But Allison and I worked together to make her feel adjusted and I feel like she made it through the school year a stronger person.  I am also extremely thankful to Allison's wonderful teacher, Mrs. L had such a huge giving/caring heart.  I truly felt like she loved and cared about my child.  Allison also made a lot of friends this school year, one in particular is her friend Madison.  I honestly feel like I was up at Allison school all the time!  I've made lesson plans for Allison to work on this summer so she wont get rusty!!  Allison was even teary eyes driving home from her school on the last day.  I've got most of her friends telephone numbers so we can set up play dates this summer.  Although I have to say I am probably the most excited about school being out this summer, because this mama got burned out on making lunches, the constant homework/reading/projects, and driving all over town to pick up and drop off Allison and Cooper.  YAY FOR SUMMER!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment