Sunday, May 26, 2013

MOPS













Another year of MOPS has ended, the groups year coincides with the school year.  MOPS stands for Mother's of Preschoolers.  I joined this group last year when I was still new to Hobbs and I was 5 months pregnant with Beckett.  I want to say there are at least 30 women in the group and the women are divided into tables for the year.  I was put on the yellow table this year.  How blessed I was to be placed with kind hearted and giving Christian women.  Through out the year we have a monthly moms night out with the ladies on the yellow table and we just recently completed our service project.  We feed breakfast to the police department.  During the MOPS year we meet twice a month.  During the meeting there is a daycare provided for the children (volunteers from the church), while us mommies enjoy a potluck breakfast and group discussions on an assortment of topics of motherhood.  Cooper has enjoyed MOPS also by making several friends and enjoying several group activities.  I am so thankful for the women that I made friends with through this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment