Monday, May 6, 2013

Second grade Program



 
Friday Allison had her second grade program.  She has been singing for weeks, I was excited to see her in action.  Parents field the entire gym!!  The kids sang five songs.  I had a perfect view of Allison and boy was she singing her heart out.  B woke up from his nap and we had to keep grabbing him because for some reason he wanted to crawl out of the gym!  Cooper was excited to see his preschool teacher Mrs Morgan, her daughter goes to school with Allison.  Cooper sat with her for a few songs.  Beckett enjoyed dancing to the music the second graders sang.
 
After Allison's program we went to Denver City to pick up our niece and nephew to take them into Midland with us for Allison's birthday.  We drove into Midland and Richard dropped me off with my mom at her hotel.  We would meet up later at the drive in.  I forgot to mention that I flew my mom into Midland for the weekend.  Her flight landed early Friday.  I had a full car load and was unable to buy all the drinks for the party, and I decided to take me mom to dinner and then make a quick run to HEB.  We had dinner at Outback.  Dinner was delicious and I enjoyed every second alone with my mom.  I haven't had her to myself in so long, I think we must do a girls only outing every time we see each other!  After dinner we went shopping for a few things left on the birthday list.  My mom then dropped me off at the drive in and I meet back up with Richard and the kids to watch the new iron man movie!  It was a good movie and the kids had a great time with there cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment