Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cooper's end of preschool party!





Wednesday Cooper had an end of the year picnic/swim party.  I didn't see Cooper the entire time we were there, he played with his friends tell the last second.  Beckett was totally content siting in his stroller watching.  I enjoyed talking to his teacher and some of the kids parents. 

I cant believe that Cooper's preschool year is over.  I was unsure how Cooper would do in school since he has been home with me his entire life but he surprised me.  Cooper's teacher Mrs. Morgan has always told me that Cooper is well behaved, a good listener, a conscious worker, and a intelligent student.  My Cooper is an active little boy and I worried what kind of student he would be but he is behaves excellent under other peoples care.  While in school Cooper made several friends, heck where ever we go Cooper is making friends!  WE still have a lot of things to learn this summer to get ready for kindergarten but I know Cooper is up for the challenging.  I am thankful for his time at his preschool and blessed we had such an amazing teacher who genuinely loved my son.  While we have been in Hobbs Cooper has grown the most.  I remember my brand knew three year old who I still treated like a baby.  Cooper has really worked his way up to be such a great kid and wonderful big brother.  I think that I never give Cooper enough credit, even as an infant.  Out of all my children Cooper has pushed me to grow as a mother, he always keeps me on my toes and I am constantly learning.  I cant believe my baby blue eyes will be in Kindergarten in August where has the time gone..

No comments:

Post a Comment