Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Surprise Party!!!





My friend Dana's birthday was on Friday, her husband planned a surprise 80's themed party.  I was asked to help with a few games and decorations.  I had a lot going on Friday with the last day of school, I even watched there son while they went to the movies.  I was able to finish the decorations/games, make the cake, make an appetizer all while watching four kids.  Richard was able to come home early for me to get ready and leave to decorate there house with there son.  Thankfully with all I had going on everything all came together and we were able to PARTY Friday night!  We had a blast playing a 80's trivia game, dressing up in the photo booth, listening to 80's music, and eating delicious food/cake!! I am so thankful for the friendship that I have with Dana, I have made a life long friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment