Thursday, June 6, 2013

11 months old





Today Beckett is 11 months old.  I will hold on to every last day of this last month before my baby turns 1!  I feel like every month gives me an oprtunity to reflect on the new things Beckett has accomplished and a time to relish the memories we've made together throughout the month.  I am not sure I post about how B had two more teeth come in, four on top and two on bottom.  Beckett has also started to stand on his own and falls immediately after he takes a step.  Although B loves to push around his walker and is becoming an expert.  A lot of things have stayed the same like Beckett's food/nap schedule.  One interesting thing about B is that he has a voice, the kid doesn't say much but man he can squeal at his brother and sister when he wants there attention!  People around me continue to say what a good easy going baby Beckett is, probably the most go with the flow kid you will meet!  At the pool, park, or other peoples home B will just sits by me and chill.  Beckett gives the absolute best hugs!  Every time B wakes up he will hug me and lay on me, its our time and I cherish it.  There are so many things I love about this kid, he just lights up my life on another level, he enhances our family.

I realized Monday that I need to get going on planning B's first birthday.  I choose a theme like MONTHS ago, and I've gotten a few things ready.  Because Richard isn't going to be off on Beckett's actually birthday we decided to plan his party exactly a week early.  This has been the plan for months, well my sister and her boyfriend have decided to get married and are having a reception in Midland on the day of B's party.  I guess its going to be a full day to celebrate wonderful things!! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww sweet baby boy! I can't believe our babies are about to be ONE!! :( So sad!

    ReplyDelete