Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Braces update


Not the best picture but hey I am trying to document my experience with Braces. I have had two tightening appointments since having my braces put on in March.  I feel extremely blessed that I have had no problems or pain.  I honestly forget that I am wearing braces most of the time until I eat and food gets stuck in them hahaha!  I know people that experience pain with each tightening and have issues eating for up to week after, but I am lucky so far with no pain and I eat regularly right after my appointment!  On July 25th I will get my bottom braces put on, I hope that the bottom braces don't cause me problems or discomfort.  My orthodontist is very pleased with my teeth's progress.  The orthodontist has said that my teeth are straightening faster then he anticipated and doesn't expect me to be in braces the entire 18 months!  Life with braces has been interesting I forgot that I am where them sometimes and people who I haven't seen will comment about them surprisingly.  Once while I was in the office scheduling my next appointment the new receptionist ask me where my parent was and if I need to call someone to pick me up!  I about died, she didn't think I was old enough to drive!  If I didn't look young already my braces sure do make me look younger.  I am sure people think I am just the babysitter when I am out with all three of my kiddos.  I am told some day I will appreciate looking young, but right know I find it irritating.  So there is the update on the braces.

No comments:

Post a Comment