Wednesday, June 19, 2013

First hair cut





On Friday we took Beckett in for his first hair cut.  I know my kid doesn't have much hair.  But when Allison and Cooper were babies we took them in at 11 months to trim up the little bit of hair they did have and you know what it started to really grow after that.  Plus B had so much blonde fuzz on the back I personally like a clean cut look on my boys hair.  His hair is so light you can hardly see it how much he really has.  I love his hair cut and I think it looks so nice all trimmed up.  Beckett wasn't to sure about getting a hair cut, he kept watching Sally and didn't really squirm until she got to trimming his neck then he was moving like crazy.  Richard had to hold his head still for the rest of the hair cut.  Hopefully more hair will start growing now lol!                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment