Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rainy Day

 
 







One of the days we were in FW it was very overcast and eventually rained.  Richard had taken the kids to the park while B napped and it rained!!  We had a few outdoor activities planned throughout the day so we tried to come up with some indoor things to do.  We went out for lunch with my mom, did some shopping, and stopped by great outdoors bass pro shop.  The kids had fun looking around the store.  Allison and I left the boys looking at guns while we explored the store.  It was a very easy going day.  Probably my favorite part of the day was touring the model home in my moms new neighborhood.  It was so fun to see what we could build in a housing market that is more affordable. We toured this 5 bedroom home with a study, movie room, and game room.  Seeing this home made me really hopeful that we will get out of our little rental this summer, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment