Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baseball game 2013









I am not sure I mentioned we were in Midland this past weekend.  Friday night was the annual Chevron night at the Rockhounds baseball game.  I also don't believe that I have mentioned that my baby sister's soon to be husband works at Chevron.  Anyway the kids have really been looking forward to going and they weren't disappointed!  Chevron provide everyone with bright orange t-shirts, tickets to the game, and bbq tickets.  The food was excellent, and of course the children enjoyed all the extra snacks provided!!  The weather was nice, it had been raining on and off throughout the day and it looked like it was going to rain again but it didn't.  The weather was overcast with a slight wind, PERFECT!  The kids played with there cousin's at the play areas.  The game was a little boring our team wasn't doing so well but that didn't matter we were enjoying everyone's company.  I also want to explain the last picture, B was watching the Rockhounds mascot Rocky walking around.  It was so funny Beckett wouldn't take his eyes off him!!  I was holding Beckett remember how that big boy was in my belly exactly a year ago, so glad he is with us I love my lil guy so much!

2 comments: