Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Party!

                                                                                                       My sister and her son's
                                                                                                 (Zach is the bday boy he is 7)         




We stayed in town to go to my nephew Zach's 7th birthday party.  My sister decided to have his birthday party at her ex in laws, Zachary's grandmother's house.  She has a big pool and they bbq for lunch.  The kids swam for four hours, I literally had to tear them away to drive back to Hobbs in time for dinner with Richard!  It was a hot day but under the patio it wasn't to bad besides the constant bother of flies!  I am glad we were able to be with Zach and celebrate is birthday.  I even got to spend time with my mom who was in town for the day for another meeting!  I also got to help my sister do her hair for a wedding she was going to later that night.  It was a blessed day spent with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment