Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer




This exact moment last year I was very pregnant with Beckett desperately trying to make the summer fun for the kids.  What a difference a year makes, especially since I am not pregnant anymore!  Now we have an extra person tagging along with us this summer.  We have been filling our days swimming, going to the park, having play dates, going to the splash park, playing with the neighbor kids, and baking.  We literally have one or more activity everyday.  I am still walking my three miles everyday too, just at night instead of the mornings.  I am thankful we have so many friends to keep us busy with activities.  I am not in love with the town of Hobbs, but the people here are awesome!  I've made so many friends here and so have my kids.  If you haven't notice the Sanchez crew have already gotten pretty tan thanks to those Hispanic genes and many days spent out in the sun.  Beckett is enjoying having his siblings home, he follows them constantly and thinks he is such a big boy!  The summer has really just begun and I plan to enjoy all of these sleeping in late mornings, long days, and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment