Thursday, April 25, 2013

2 front teeth and other things..






Beckett has been cutting his front teeth for over a week know.  This morning I notice they finally came down slightly, about half the tooth is visible.  Maybe they'll inch the rest of the way down soon.  My lil guy has not been himself, he is fussier than normal and his sleep schedule is off.  One night he sleeps through the night the next night he wakes up wide awake at 4am chewing on his pacifier whining.  Today I caught Beckett with Cooper's carrot.  B was chewing/sucking on the carrot for like an hour he loved it!  I have really enjoyed Beckett's more active behavior.  I love the way he wants to be where one of his family members are.  He doesn't like to be alone.  He also listens for an open door and the bath water.  Beckett will throw back the shower curtain and try to get in the bath tub.  The big kids have been getting in trouble because they keep forgetting to shut the bathroom door and I found B in the toilet playing in the water YUCK!  I am so lucky to be this precious boys mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment