Friday, April 5, 2013

Soccer moments



 
 
Monday night Allison had a soccer game.  It was beautiful weather for a night game.  The last five games Allison has scored the first goal of the game!!  Richard's friend Juan was the coach of the opposing team we played, the game was the most fair game we played all season.  No drama!  I think I say this every game but Allison played against some TALL girls.  She was so tough taking some hard hits, once she got pegged right in the ribs!  Our little soccer star has acquired many bruises this season from soccer.  We won the game 5-1!! 
 
Tuesday was a fun day.  The boys and I went to lunch with Richard for the first time since we moved to Hobbs!  Cooper actually feel asleep on the drive.  And for an even better treat Richard made it home early to eat dinner.  Before dinner Allison and I made these bright pink cupcakes.  Later that night Cooper had a game.  Richard took Allison and Cooper but I stayed home with a sick Beckett.  From what I heard it was freezing!  Richard called me beaming about how great Cooper played and how he nearly made a goal on 3 separate occasions.  We just need to work on his aim now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment