Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trip to San Angelo

 

 


Sunday morning we left early to drive to San Angelo to spend the day at my sister's.  My mom had flown in the day before to help Heather with her new lil guy.  I was so happy to see everyone and just hang out chat about house decor, outdoor lawn plans, and just everyday things.  The kids had fun playing in the back yard and through out the house.  Richard even grilled some burgers and hot dogs for us.  Beckett had been sick and since I didn't want Marcus to catch anything I left him at my mother in laws for the day.  And just to be extra careful non of the Sanchez crew touched baby Marcus while we were there.  Since I didn't get to hold him I sure enjoyed starring at the tiny guy!  I cant get over how much dark hair he has!!







After lunch we decided to hit up this cool park by Heather's house.  The view of the lack was so beautiful and the weather wasn't to hot.  The kids were all having so much fun we had a hard time keeping up with everyone!  When we had to leave I had to practically tear away the kids they were having so much fun.  I was sad we couldn't stay longer but at least I got to come visit for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment