Monday, April 15, 2013

Explode



I am not sure if its a women thing or a mom thing, but some times I have so much going on in my mind I feel like it could explode!



Wash the soccer uniforms

All the sock are missing remember to buy more socks

Allison needs jello for her lunch and we are out of milk!

Pick up my bathing suit from the alterations lady

I need to go over Allison's spelling words one more time

Don't forget to print out the church activity handout

Iron Cooper's graduation gown for pictures on Friday

Order Allison birthday gifts

Pick up Allison's baptism invitations

Stop by the post office and buy stamps

I am in charge of snacks and drinks at Cooper's soccer game and at school

Email the baptism program

Get an oil change

Work on Allison's handkerchief

Change the load in the washer to the dryer

WEDNESDAY'S are early release~ pick up Alli

Pay piano teacher

Make teeth cleaning apt



Honestly the list could go on and on!  Some times I have a hard time going to sleep because I have so much on my mind.  Since having Beckett I still try to plan some things ahead but I am literally in bed thinking whats on the agenda for tomorrow.  I live in my work out gear and only get dressed for appointments, church meetings, and special occasions.  For someone who wouldn't leave the house with out makeup things sure have changed since B was born.  I needed those extra 30 minutes I had before to now feed B, get him dressed, or save him from some dangerous exploring situation he has gotten himself into.  I don't mind my priorities have changed a little and in the fall when Cooper goes to kindergarten maybe I'll have more time, maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment