Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cooper's Easter party




I am going a little out of order here, but since this is technically my journal/blog book for my kiddos I had to post these next two blogs to catch up.

Cooper had his Easter party last week.  The school used a business pavilion facility for the preschool to hold there Easter egg hunt.  There were many many eggs for the children to hunt.  Cooper was so proud of himself with a full basket!  After the hunt the children played duck duck goose and ring around the roses.  Then the children got to sit on the Easter bunnies lap.  Cooper was not impressed, he told me that he could see through the eyes of the Easter bunny and he was sure it was a person.  Plus in Cooper's words "The Easter bunny is black not white, mom!"  I guess because we have a black rabbit he thinks the Easter bunny should be black also..

No comments:

Post a Comment