Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cousin Easter Egg Hunt

 
 
 




 
 
I cherished the time spent with my sister this weekend.  Knowing this was our last Easter together for awhile.  It was strange with out my other two sister's and our mom.  But we made the best of the situation and the kids didnt seems to mind.  It was a hot day, I think the temp was 91.  We deiced to go to chickfila for dinner and wait for it to cool down, and then go to the park for the egg hunt.  It really did cool down and it was perfect weather.  We went to a new park, the kids were so exicted and couldnt wait to play.  Once we did the egg hunt the kids didnt even eat candy they ran to the playground.  I think Allison's favorite part was breaking the confeiti eggs!  Beckett was asleep when we got there but he woke up after awhile and was grabbing eggs and sticking them in his mouth.  He even managed to open an egg and was eating a hershey's kiss! Beckett cried when I took the candy away, boy he sure did make a mess of himself.  I enjoyed every moment with my sister this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment