Thursday, April 18, 2013

Brothers

 
 
I have been meaning to post about my sweet boys.  The have been inseparable this past month.  It is such a sweet relationship that they have.  My brother passed away 14 years before I was born, so I don't understand a brother relationship.  I never thought I would have two boys, and seeing them grow together is completely uncharted territory for me!  When we first had B, Cooper was totally uninterested and not phased one bit by baby brother.  But since Beckett has started crawling it is a whole new ball game!  Cooper tells me things like I am going to teach brother how to walk, and when brother gets bigger I am going to play batman with him, or someday I will chase Beckett at the park.  Cooper is such a good helper and reminds me of the relationship that Allison had with a baby Cooper.  Beckett is Cooper's little shadow right know he follows him everywhere.  I am so thankful for these two boys, later I will have to post about Allison and B.

No comments:

Post a Comment