Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

 
 
 


 
 





I was sad that Richard was going to miss Easter morning, especially since it was Beckett's first Easter.  But we made special dinner plans for our family of five once I got back to Hobbs.  I actually had to wake up the kids, we had church at nine am and by seven they were actually still asleep.  Allison and Cooper seemed very happy with the things the Easter Bunny left.  I forgot to mention Allison decorated the table for the Easter bunny.  Allison brought her two bunnies from home as decoration, colored a picture, left a hard boiled egg, and a glass of water for the bunny!  Beckett seemed more interested in the box his toys came in then the toys!  My father in law made a delicious breakfast and we were out the door and right on time for church.  It was a beautiful sacrament meeting.  The meaning of Easter is so pertinent in my life right know especially with Allison's baptism a month away.  I stayed at the church building for a while, chatting with a ton of my friends.  It was so nice to see everyone its amazing how nearly two years can change things in peoples lives!  I got to see how much some of my friends kiddos have grown and babies I've not seen in person but through pictures on face book.  After church we packed our luggage, the car, changed clothes, and headed over for lunch at my sister in laws.  It was so wonderful to get to spend a holiday with Richards family since we missed Christmas.  I honestly don't think I can say enough about how blessed I am to be a Sanchez!  I drove into Hobbs just in time to unload the kids/car and Richard arrived home from work.  It was so nice to spend dinner and a few hours with our whole family on such a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment