Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Piano recital







Allison had her first piano recital.  I cant explain how many times Allison practiced her songs.  Every time she passed the piano she would play.  Richard had to work Sunday but he was able to get off early and we were all able to go to the recital together.  Allison was the second child to play and she played two songs.  The boys were actual pretty rowdy during the recital!  I think Cooper's was active because I had made him lie low for 24 hours because of his head injury.  Beckett had just woken up from his nap so he was ready to play.  There were several students who played in the recital, there were three from our church that we knew.  Allison was so impressed with some of the older children who played.  She asked me "Mom how long do you think that boy practiced to play that long song and have it memorized?"  The "boy" Allison was refereeing to is actual in my Sunday school class that I teach.  When I asked Elliot how long he practiced that particular song he said 16 months!  Richard and I are so proud of Allison's commitment and perseverance with the piano.  I am excited to see her continue to progress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment