Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Soccer, shopping, date night!



Saturday morning Allison had a soccer game.  I am so thankful that the weather has been nice the last few games.  Beckett woke up when we got to the field and was ready to play!  Thank goodness my sister in law and brother in law were there to occupy my little guy.  At one point Beckett was crawling in the grass!  Allison played amazing, she scored to goals and two assist.  Actually most of the team scored goals we won 10-0!  After the game we had lunch with Richards parents and sister and brother in law. 




We ate lunch and then drove straight to Midland.  Once we got into town we unloaded and then ran errands at the Mall and Academy.  Once we settled the kids at Grandma and Granddad's house we left for a date night!  We went to see The Great and Powerful Oz, I really enjoyed the movie.  After seeing Wicked in San Fransisco a few yearss ago I was curious to see the movie.  After the movie we went to dinner at Abuelo's, it was so delicious.  I enjoyed being by our selves, I certainly took for granted our time alone before we had our kids.  The time we do get to spend together alone is much more special since its rare.  Having actual conversations with out being interrupted is probably my favorite thing about being alone.  We even sat together in the booth.  Holding Richard's hand and having each others full attention was wonderful.  I told Richard its time to plan a Mom and Dad only vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment