Sunday, April 28, 2013

Field trips








Thursday night I realized that I had forgotten that Allison had a field trip at the same time as Cooper's field trip.  Whats a mom to do!!  Richard works about thirty minutes from Hobbs plus he had to work, so I had to come up with some kind of solution.  Cooper had to be picked up from the Diary Farm on the way out of Hobbs's so I decided to go to his filed trip first.  Allison's field trip to the Harry McAdam's State Park was from 9-1.  I figured the boys and I would have lunch with her when Coopers field trip was over at 11.


The boys and I had so much fun at the Dairy Farm.  One of the students at the preschools family owns the farm.  We got to have a tour of the entire farm.  It was so interesting learning about the process of milk.  Cooper enjoyed feeding a baby cafe the most!  When the children were watching the cows eat, the cows were urinating.  Of course that's all the boys in the class could talk about!  When we were walking back to the car Cooper told me he wanted a pet cow!



 
We made it over to see Allison before lunch.  The children were participating in a few activities when we arrived.  We had a fun eating lunch with Allison.  We also got to sit with her friends right by the pond, it was so beautiful.  While we were eating there was a few times the teachers had to scare the ducks away, the ducks wanted our food!  We didn't stay long because it was so windy but Allison was all smiles I could tell she was having a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment