Sunday, January 6, 2013

6 months!





My sweet Beckett Paul is 6 months old today.  Last month was a long one for my lil guy.  It almost took a solid two weeks to get over the flu.  Although the flu really was tough on Beckett, we got to cuddle a ton while he was under the weather.  I was for sure Beckett would have finally started crawling this past month but alas I think the flu held him back.  About the only new changes for my lil guy is that he is know eating baby food.  So far we love apple sauce but are not to sure about sweet potatoes.  Beckett is also sleeping through the night, although he does have the occasional night he wakes up but not often.  Beckett also has finally started to play with his toys.  A new development from Beckett is how he likes to study peoples face when there holding him, he will gently touch a persons face with his hand.  He also does this with his toys or anything he touches.  Beckett is definitely my thinker.  Mr B got a ton of toys for Christmas to start to add to his collection.  I cant believe my baby is six months old already.  I am excited for all the fun things he will get to experience this year, my baby B has a lot of milestones he will be reaching and I cant wait. 

1 comment:

  1. Love them doing new things but it's also so sad:( I can't believe our babies are 6 months!

    ReplyDelete