Monday, January 7, 2013

My niece's 4th bday!










Friday after Richard got off work we drove into Midland.  We decided at the last minute to go to the drive in to see the Hobbit, since all the kids fell asleep.  It was well worth staying up tell 1am, the movie was good and I enjoyed the quiet time with Richard.  Unfortunately after a late night we had to wake up early because we had a ton of plans Saturday!  First off a much needed hair cut for my boys, donuts at T&T, and my niece's birthday party.  I didn't realize how much I missed my family because I had a blast at the party!  After all the confetti fun we dropped of Allison to spend time at my sister and brother in laws, and I went to run more errands around town with my boys!  It was days like those that make me desperately miss Midland.

No comments:

Post a Comment