Tuesday, January 15, 2013

More sickness



Sunday morning Cooper woke up early and came into our room and said "I need to pee!"  I told him to go potty and watched him go into the bathroom.  He came out and said "I believe I am sick." at that point I could see how red his checks were.  I took his temp and it was 102.8!  Tylenol always works well for Cooper, until the fever comes back.  Cooper has always reminded me of Linus from Charlie Brown, that kid loves his blankets especially when he doesn't feel well!  Richard stayed home with Cooper while Allison, Beckett, and I went to church.  Through out the day every 3-4 hours Cooper had fever.  Cooper was feeling so bad Sunday he literally was falling asleep through out the house.  In the picture above he feel asleep on the rug in the living room.

Monday morning I take Allison to school and the boys and I run to the Dr's.  After nearly two and half hours there, Cooper has flu type b and tonsillitis.  Apparently you can catch a different strand of flu after you have had another type.  Coop is back on tamiflu and amoxicillin for his tonsils.  Looks like a week of indoor fun for me and the boys.  I am just hoping none of us catch it and we can get through the next few days.

 I thought I would add to this post a few things Cooper has said in the past week.

While we were waiting for the Dr, Coop had a question.  He ask me "What do Chicken's eat?  And how do they eat with there tiny mouths?"

Lately the kids have been watching Gnomeo and Juliet.  Which has Cooper asking question's..  "Are we watching that movie where the boy and girl are in looove?"

One morning Cooper asked me a question out of the blue. "Where do frogs sleep, mom?"

This question was even more random.  I had just picked up Cooper from school, we were home and he asked to watch a movie in my room.  He sat on my bed and ask "Can a boy be in love with two girls at the same time."  We had a lot to discuss with this question!


1 comment:

  1. I'm a goof...I wrote on your fb thinking Beckett was sick again. Poor Cooper, at least he has a great imagination ;)

    ReplyDelete